Welcome to Holistic- Medicine
Holistic medicine is a form of healing that considers the whole person -- body, mind, spirit, and emotions -- in the quest for optimal health and wellness. According to the holistic medicine philosophy, one can achieve optimal health -- the primary goal of holistic medicine practice -- by gaining proper balance in life.
Holistic medicine practitioners believe that the whole person is made up of interdependent parts and if one part is not working properly, all the other parts will be affected. In this way, if people have imbalances (physical, emotional, or spiritual) in their lives, it can negatively affect their overall health.
Acupuncture is a safe and very effective, natural, alternative therapy that is used to heal illnesses... Read More
Do you know that...
• Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world.
• There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.
• There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK.
• Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
• Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
• It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
• Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
• 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.
The question is-- Have you tried it?
Electro-acupuncture: is a form of acupuncture where a small electric current is passed between pairs of acupuncture needles. According to some acupuncturists, this practice augments the use of regular acupuncture, can restore health and well-being, and is particularly good for treating pain. It can be used to treat the same variety of health conditions that regular acupuncture treats, and for conditions that do not respond to conventional acupuncture.
Homeopathy, or homeopathic medicine, is a medical philosophy and practice based on the idea that the body has the ability to heal itself. Homeopathy was founded in the late 1700s in Germany and has been widely practiced throughout Europe. Homeopathic medicine views symptoms of illness as normal responses of the body as it attempts to regain health.
Homeopathy is based on the idea that "like cures like." That is, if a substance causes a symptom in a healthy person, giving the person a very small amount of the same substance may cure the illness. In theory, a homeopathic dose enhances the body's normal healing and self-regulatory processes.
Website by: Melvin D. Brudo (2017)